WHAT WE DO
- We offer weekly shared jet flights from Indianapolis Executive Airport to the Southwest Florida Naples Jet Center. You will share a Seven or Eight Seat, Luxurious, Mid-Sized Jet, or larger jet aircraft based on passenger count. You can arrive as little as five minutes prior to departure and be in the air within five minutes. Arrive, board, and fly.
- Door-to-door flight time is less than two hours and fifteen minutes, and Member Wings handles your luggage and plane side automotive needs.
- Depending on confirmed Member Wings passenger count, you will know the cost of your share of the flight days in advance of departure. If more than ten Member Wings passengers sign up for the weekly flight, a larger cabin aircraft (Falcon Jet or Gulfstream) will be brought in to accommodate the flight.
- Other Shared Jet Opportunities will begin in December, 2020 to Aspen, Vail and Telluride, Colorado ski destinations.
- Member Wings will also offer Shared Jet flight opportunities to Indiana University, Purdue University and Notre Dame athletic events, plus major sporting events, like IndyCar racing, Indianapolis Colts games, and PGA Tour events.
- When you wish to have the whole plane to yourself and family or travel partners – Our scheduling staff will arrange a specific aircraft to suit your needs.
- Provide a valuable tool to visit and meet with hard-to-reach customers and their facilities.
- Whether you’re flying your team or your team and clients, the Member Wings private flight experience provides a secure boardroom-like setting.
- Enhance your executive team’s quality of life by being able to visit up to three clients an day and still be home for dinner,